Mike’s Roofing offers extraordinary roofing services to commercial businesses and residential homes in Denver, Colorado and surrounding areas. We are fully licensed and insured to give our customers peace of mind they are hiring a professional roofer to care for their home or business. Mike’s Roofing professionals incorporates a high moral standard, friendly customer service into our overall service performance. In conjunction with exclusive professional grade equipment, tools, supplies, and products as well as Mike’s Roofing superior skills, Mike’s Roofing leaves all of our valued customers satisfied. Among our services, we include roof repair to both commercial businesses and residential homes.
Residential & Commercial Roofing Repairs
Repairing roofs to homes and commercial buildings in Front Range, Colorado is a serious business. The rooftops are an important structure component that also offers refuge from the elements. If the rooftop is in need of repair, it can completely compromise the structure of the building. With Mike’s Roofing on the case, your commercial or residential rooftop is in good hands with the necessary repairs. No matter the material used to construct the roof of your commercial property or your residential home, Mike’s Roofing can repair it.
Emergency Leak Detection & Storm Damage Roof Repairs
When disaster strikes and heavy winds, rain, hail or snow storms hit Front Range, Colorado; you can count on Mike’s Roofing. We will perform a thorough inspection, determine the areas your roof is leaking and fix the damage. Whether, you have a flat or steep roof, shingle or metal, or any other kind; call us for all your roof repair needs!
Types of Common Roofing Materials
The common materials that are in need of repair the following:
– Wood shingle repairs
– Metal roof repairs
– Clay tile roof repairs
– Flat roof repairs
– Steep roof repairs
– Repairing foam
– Repairing ply surfaces
– Natural slate repairs
– And more
Common Roof Problems
The problems rooftops face are quite a few, but we narrowed down some common problems that Mike’s Roofing can repair on your Greater Denver, Colorado home or business.
– Defective Flashing: The flashing is frequently made of real heavy and durable rubber or metals that prevent leaks in the pipes and walls. It is crucial the flashing is unflawed and in efficient working order, as it is the primary line of defense to protect the rooftop, and structure from being exposed to water leaks.
– Insufficient Gutter Flow: The gutters direct water flow from the roof and ways from the building. If the gutters are clogged, damaged or extremely deteriorating, the gutters can be wrought with buildup of debris, and add the moisture, bacteria and mold can fester. In addition, obstructed gutters can contribute to leaks in the roof if the water has no place to go.
– Shingle Damage: Shingles provide a barrier for the roof deck and keep the moisture away from it and protect it from other natural issues. Any damage to the shingles can invite leaks and other related problems.
– Damaged Soffits: Soffits are a bird’s best hiding place, along other such pests like squirrels for another example. They will ensure damages to make it more accommodating for their needs.
– Ventilation Damage: Sometimes roof vents, such as a gable-end vent, allow insects and animals access to the attic because they aren’t properly screened. Insufficient ventilation can also result in damages to the rooftop, or in the attic space.
Roofing Installation, Replacement, Inspections, Troubleshooting, Emergency Storm Damage Repair, Preventive Maintenance in Denver, Thornton, Northglenn, Lakewood, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Littleton, Highlands Ranch & Centennial CO | Front Range Colorado
Mike’s Roofing has the experience, expertise, and skills to perform any roof repair service on your Denver, Colorado and surrounding areas home or business. With our affordable rates and consistent premium services, no other roofer can compare. Call us today to get started on your roof repair!